Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No Sleep for the busy!

Wow! Today was a killer. Up at 6 am to go to class, a test and a paper to turn in, in class from 8:30 to 12:30, the test was not bad I guess because I studied for it most of the weekend until Lena decided to use my note cards to draw on. I turned my paper in and if it was for a grade I would not pass, trust me I did not care about it because hey it was not graded or at least I hope it is not graded. I picked Lena up and to the house for our afternoon nap, to lie down and sleep for a couple of hours how wonderful is that, but alas I could not go to sleep, I tossed and turned fighting the bed. So at five we were up getting ready for work. By 7pm I hit the door running and my first opportunity to sit was around 4am so I am about to fall asleep and it is only Monday.

No comments: