Thursday, January 3, 2008

What I love about my Job:


1. I love the smell of clean baby’s hair that is soft.
2. I love seeing a father cry when he sees his little girl for the first time.
3. I love to help mothers breast feed and watch them bond with their new baby.
4. I love to see a mom hold her new infant kissing their head ever so softly.
5. I love to see a Daddy hold his new baby for the first time they are always afraid they will break them.
6. I love to see the joy when a child is truly wanted by a mother and a father.
7. I love to see a mother dress her new infant in new clothes pick especially for taking them home, it does not matter if they are from Dillard’s or hand me downs.
8. I love knowing that if this child never feels love again that I love it for a moment in time
I have been blessed now for over a year working in Labor and Delivery I still feel as though I would work here even if I won the lotery.

No comments: