I have been tagged by Julius at Life after infertility and loss. This is also my first time and am excited to play!
The rules are: Mention six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them. Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged. If you participate, let the person know who tagged you you’ve posted your quirks!
1. I like to eat frozen fresh grapefruit; I buy the fresh grapefruit in the plastic containers and put it in the freezer until it is just starting to freeze. That is my nightly snack at work.
2. I love to scrapbook I have a number of them, but like most moms am not up to date on my little girl’s scrapbook I have completed up through her second birthday.
3. I lose everything, I lose my phone, my keys , my badge, everything, thank goodness my little girl talks so that when I call her name that she will answer. Not that I lost her when she could not talk.
4. I tear up the covers at night, everything comes un-tucked and my husband pesters me about pulling up the covers every night.
5. I have trouble keeping my car and house clean another thing that drives my husband nuts.
6. When I clean I make a bigger mess than when I started because I feel that to clean a room you have to take everything out, throw things away, wipe out the cupboards, then put things back in an organized manner, this also drives my husband nuts because he thinks that if you cannot see it then there is no mess, but I know that it is in the draw, cupboard, closet, box, or any other nook or cranny he can find.
I have tagged the following:
Martha at Giverny Circle
Ellie at ECing and Attachment Parenting
Betty at Army Mom
Sports Dad at Gazette
Batty Nurse at I want to be a Mommy
Ebby at Ebby's Corner
I hope you all Play!